- One ticket to see an On Broadway, Ba-Da-Bling, or TickleMe Comedy Club performance of your choice, including dinner
- When: Friday–Sunday through April 26
- Where: Colombo Showroom at Toscano Italian Restaurant
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to see the dinner menu.
- $94.50 for general admission to On Broadway, Ba-Da-Bling, or a TickleMe Comedy Club performance (up to $135 value)
- $105 for VIP admission to On Broadway, Ba-Da-Bling, or a TickleMe Comedy Club performance (up to $150 value)
- $189 for general admission to your choice of two shows (up to $270 value)
- $210 for VIP admission to your choice of two shows (up to $300 value)
- $283.50 for general admission to all three shows (up to $405 value)
- $405 for VIP admission to all three shows (up to $450 value)
- On Broadway (6:30 p.m. nightly): A cast of Broadway veterans give audiences a taste of the Great White Way in a show that pulls from as many as 10 current musicals. Guests can expect showstopping vocals, effortless dance routines, costume changes galore, and optional standing ovations.
- Ba-Da-Bling (8:30 p.m. nightly): Audiences join the Family when they walk through the doors at Ba-Da-Bling. A certain Godfather is hosting a reunion, and each table of diners plays the role of one of the Italian families. Singing, dancing, and eating ensue—although for some of the guests, murder may be on the menu as well.
- TickleMe Comedy Club (10:30 p.m. nightly): One of the longest-running improv groups in Las Vegas, Jest Serendipty, joins forces with internationally-touring comedians who’ve gotten big laughs on Comedy Central, HBO, and Showtime.