- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203–208 or 211–216 ($47.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Friday, March 4, at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Session 1)
- Saturday, March 5, at 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. (Session 2)
- Saturday, March 5, at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (Session 3)
- Sunday, March 6, at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. (Session 4)
- Monday, March 7, at 7 p.m. (CAA championship game, Session 5)
Each session includes two back-to-back games, except for the one-game championship session on Monday.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2016 CAA Men’s Basketball Championship
10 Teams - 9 Games - 4 Days - 1 Champion
The CAA Men’s Basketball Championship comes to the Royal Farms Arena March 4–7 for four days filled with college basketball. Watch ten schools battle for a coveted birth in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and see some of the best college basketball being played on the east coast.
- College of Charleston
- James Madison
- William & Mary