Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see a Colorado College Tigers hockey game
- Where: Broadmoor World Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose Between Two Games
- Friday, October 10, at 7:30 p.m. against the Alabama-Hunstville Chargers
- Saturday, October 11 at 7:00 p.m against the Alabama-Hunstville Chargers
- $15 for two tickets for upper-bowl seating in sections 205-210 or 215-220 (a $35.00 value)
- $18 for two tickets for lower bowl seating in sections 110-111 or 114-115 (a $41.00 value)
The Scouting Report
With banners of their past successes suspended from Broadmoor World Arena’s rafters, the Colorado College Tigers skate into the 2014-2015 season with their eyes firmly on the future. That begins with new head coach Mike Haviland, taking the reigns after a successful stint in the pros that saw him as the assistant coach to the Stanley Cup Champion-Chicago Blackhawks in 2010. Coach Haviland’s champion pedigree will give the Tigers’ roster some seasoned assistance.
####Colorado College Athletics
The athletic program at Colorado College can trace its traditions all the way back to the 19th century, when the first sporting event was held on Christmas Day, 1882. Today, Colorado College’s men and women continue this competitive tradition in 17 sports, ranging from basketball and lacrosse to cross country and ice hockey. The ice hockey team gradually established themselves as a national powerhouse since their founding in 1934, with two championships and ten Frozen Four appearances, most recently in 2005. Entering the 2014-2015 season, 36 former Tiger hockey players have played for an NHL team.