- One ticket to see the Colorado Ice take on the Green Bay Blizzard
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for one orange-section seat (a $30.25 value)
- $31 for one red-section seat (a $42.25 value)
The Scouting Report
The forecast in Denver on Saturday calls for temperatures in the 70s—but inside the Budweiser Events Center, things will be a bit cooler when the first-place Ice clash with the Blizzard in their final home game of the regular season. Throughout May, the Ice rolled past opponents on a combination of power and finesse, like the performance of an all-horse ballet. The team won all four of its games, outscoring opponents 238-102 in the process. Quarterback Willie Copeland played a major role in that success; he leads the Indoor Football League with 48 touchdown passes for the season. This weekend, Copeland will lead his squad onto the gridiron yet again as the Ice try to extend their winning streak and hold their spot atop the Intense Division.