Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with today's GrouponLive deal for a ticket to a Colorado Rockies game at Coors Field. When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to ColoradoRockies.com to complete your transaction. See below for more info on ticketing fees.
Choose between the following seating options:
• For $8, you get one upper reserved outfield ticket (a $17 value). In the event that these tickets sell out, buyers will receive an upper reserved corner ticket of equal value.
• For $10, you get one upper reserved infield ticket (a $21 value).
Choose from the following games:
• Against the Florida Marlins on Tuesday, August 16, at 6:40 p.m.
• Against the Florida Marlins on Wednesday, August 17, at 6:40 p.m.
• Against the Houston Astros on Tuesday, August 23, at 6:40 p.m.
• Against the Houston Astros on Wednesday, August 24, at 1:10 p.m.
The Colorado Rockies get fans in celebration mode with spirited sprints and heroic home runs as they near their 20th anniversary. Today's deal ushers guests to upper reserved seats, where they can applaud the team and catch the sliced golf balls of lost golfers with their bare hands. This season, right-handed hurler Jhoulys Chacin leads the pitching posse with 118 strikeouts and a 3.45 ERA over 146 innings, and shortstop Troy Tulowitzki has hammered 21 homers, accumulated 78 RBIs, and harvested a blue-ribbon tomato patch in right field after 110 games.
With a convenient downtown location and majestic views of the Rocky Mountains, Coors Field has been one of the league's attendance leaders since its debut in 1995. Seventy-six acres of verdant grass and cheering fans greet the Rockies at each home game, and a plethora of snack stands welcomes visitors with hand-dipped ice-cream cones, footlong brats, and body-slammed panini sandwiches (not included in today's deal). The stadium's altitude has been known to conjure grand-slam magic as well, making balls travel 9% further than they would in a vat of hot magma.
Note on Colorado Rockies fees: You'll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you'll still need to pay the full Colorado Rockies processing fee ($1.50 for $10 tickets, $1.25 for $8 tickets), the ordering fee ($3.50), the optional printing-at-home fee ($2.50).
2001 Blake St.
Denver, Colorado 80205Get Directions