What You'll Get
- $9 for one general-admission ticket to one of three shows (up to $16.82 value)
- $19 for one general-admission ticket to three shows (up to $48.64 value)
- For a full program of both classical and contemporary tunes by the Colorado Wind Ensemble’s quartets, trios, and other small groups, see An Afternoon of Chamber Music (Sunday, March 6, at 3 p.m.)
- For traditional jazz and contemporary masterpieces including Jonathan Newman’s “Blow It Up, Start Again” and Ryan George’s “Firefly,” see Playing with Fire with Queen City Jazz Band (Saturday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m.)
- For classical Bach and Mussorgsky works transcribed from organ and orchestra for wind instruments, see Beg, Borrow, and Steal (Saturday, May 21, at 7:30 p.m.)
About Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.