- $9 for one ticket to Colorado Wind Ensemble presents Reimagined Holiday Favorites with David Kish (up to $16.82 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Littleton United Methodist Church
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Colorado Wind Ensemble Presents Reimagined Holiday Favorites with David Kish
- The Theme: Fresh arrangements of classic seasonal songs
- Notable Guests: Music professor, writer, and conductor Dr. David Kish leads the ensemble
- Highlights: The program opens with Max DiJulio’s A Carol Fantasy, which includes well-known carols for brass and is followed by Steven Bryant’s funk-inspired Radiant Joy and Adam Gorb’s Klezmer-inspired Yiddish Dances. The program concludes with a creative set of Christmas classics arranged by Julie Giroux.
Colorado Wind Ensemble
"A wind ensemble is much like a traditional concert band," explains the Colorado Wind Ensemble on their website, "but each musician plays more as a soloist within a large group rather than as one member of a large section playing the same part." That approach folds neatly into the group's mission: to create opportunities for performers to share their talents, while also presenting programs that entertain audiences. To that end, their concerts encompass a wide range of musical styles and eras, from Renaissance and Baroque club hits to military marches and contemporary arrangements. It's proven a winning combination—the ensemble has engaged listeners for more than 30 seasons.