Like a mirror, art reflects the beauty of the world around us, reveals who we truly are, and can contain a lot of naked people. Reframe your perspective with this GrouponLive deal to A Celebration of the Life & Art of Keith Haring at the Moore Building. Choose between the following options:
* For $12, you get single-day admission for one on March 7, 8, 9, or 10 (up to a $30 value).
* For $99, you get VIP admission for one to opening night on Wednesday, March 6 from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (a $250 value). VIP admission includes:
- Full premium open bar, including champagne bar with unlimited Veuve Clicquot
- Catering provided by Adrianne Calvo of Food Network’s Chopped
- VIP entrance
- Show catalog
- Multi-day access through March 10, 2013
Keith Haring was an iconic art figure of the 20th century, who rose from scrawling graffiti in New York's subways in the early 1980s to create famous pieces that now live in some of the world's most important museums. With an almost otherworldly ability to speak through silent images, Haring became famous for painting joyous, capering figures in bold black outlines filled in with even bolder colors. Having died in 1990 at the age of 31, "A Celebration of the Life & Art of Keith Haring" aims to proliferate Haring's legacy. The event, hosted by Martin Margulies and Lee Schrager, showcases more than 200 original pieces, many of which have never before made public appearances. Exhibits allow patrons from all generations revisit Haring's seminal 1980s works and ongoing impact on art culture.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.