What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $31.67 value)
- “Hip Hop in a Honky Tonk”: a track by Colt that also describes his ability to make country and rap sound as natural together as chicken and biscuits
- “The High Life”: Colt, like most rappers, was a professional golfer before he traded the country-club life for the country-rap life
- “Buck ‘Em”: the theme song for the Professional Bull Riders Association that Colt penned shortly after founding his own record label, Average Joes Entertainment
- “Dirt Road Anthem”: Colt’s Grammy-nominated 2008 ode to southern values. When Jason Aldean covered it, he turned it into the best-selling song in digital history by a male solo country artist.
- Thanks for Listening: The modest title of Colt’s latest album, which features guest stars Keith Urban, Willie Robertson, and Lee Brice. It has so much crossover appeal that it debuted at No. 2 on the Top Country Album chart and at No. 1 on the Rap Albums chart.
- Mic-Drop Moment: Colt’s set lists sometimes include a twang-soaked take on Eminem’s “Lose Yourself.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 21, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 16 or older; Under 16 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.