- $23 for one ticket to a Columbus Blue Jackets preseason hockey game ($38.25 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Nationwide Arena
- Seating: sections 206–14 or 220–228
- Door time: one hour before puck drop
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday, September 21, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, September 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Carolina Hurricanes on Wednesday, October 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Nashville Predators on Saturday, October 4, at 7 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Columbus Blue Jackets or Nationwide Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
Hailed by ESPN last year as one of the “feel-good teams of the season,” the Columbus Blue Jackets skated their way into their second-ever postseason fueled by grit, resolve, and talent at the wings. The “hardworking, blue-collar squad” is sure to carry that momentum into 2014–15 campaign, with strong additions to the roster—including a crucial forward returning from injury—promising even more of a boost to a team that digs hard at every puck. With the pieces in place, Columbus’s preseason could be a prelude to another franchise-record-breaking season that could see the team make its way to the playoffs in 2015, yet again blessed with the problem of what color skates are suitable for spring fashion.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Columbus Blue Jackets, Nationwide Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.