- $10 for two tickets to a Columbus Clippers game (up to $27 value)
- Where: Huntington Park
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: 1 hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Louisville Bats on Thursday, April 23, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Knights on Tuesday, May 5, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Buffalo Bisons on Wednesday, May 20, at 6:35 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Clippers’ division-conquering performance helped propel them to an International League playoff stint. This year the team is once again helmed by manager Chris Tremie instead of a talking catcher’s mitt, which improves their prospects for continued success and another IL West title. This slate of early-season games at Huntington Park features teams from across the league, including division rivals the Louisville Bats on April 23.
An International League mainstay, the Columbus Clippers have prepped future stars for the big leagues since 1977. The team has claimed 10 Governors' Cups over the years, most recently in 2015. The Clippers have served as the Triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians since 2009, helping players hone the skills that they need to succeed in the majors and impress friends during the piñata portion of birthday parties.
Up to 10,100 Clippers fans pack into Huntington Park, which still gleams with a new-stadium sparkle after sprouting up in 2009. During that inaugural season, the facility was named Ballpark of the Year by multiple sources, including BaseballParks.com and Digitalballparks.com, whose writers referred to the stadium's design as "the most exciting we've seen in two decades."