- $10 for two tickets to a Columbus Clippers game ($27 value)
- Where: Huntington Park
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: 1 hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Indianapolis Indians on Tuesday, July 28, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Lehigh Valley IronPigs on Sunday, August 9, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Toledo Mud Hens on Thursday, August 27, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Clippers kicked off July on a red-hot streak, winning seven of eight games going into the Triple-A All-Star Game. Those winning ways will be put to the test on July 28—not because Columbus will be taking a pop quiz on pop flies, but because they’ll be taking on the IL West’s top club: the Indianapolis Indians. The last time they met, Columbus claimed a massive 10–3 victory on the road, meaning Indianapolis will be looking for retribution this time around.
An International League mainstay, the Columbus Clippers have prepped future stars for the big leagues since 1977. The team has claimed 10 Governors' Cups over the years, most recently in 2015. The Clippers have served as the Triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians since 2009, helping players hone the skills that they need to succeed in the majors and impress friends during the piñata portion of birthday parties.
Up to 10,100 Clippers fans pack into Huntington Park, which still gleams with a new-stadium sparkle after sprouting up in 2009. During that inaugural season, the facility was named Ballpark of the Year by multiple sources, including BaseballParks.com and Digitalballparks.com, whose writers referred to the stadium's design as "the most exciting we've seen in two decades."