- $20 for four tickets to a regular Thursday–Sunday comedy show of your choice (up to $68 value)
- Where: Columbus Funny Bone
- Seating: assigned; please mention all guests you’d like to sit with when making reservation
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays at 8 p.m. or 10:15 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11:30 p.m.
- Sundays at 7:30 p.m.
Jake Iannarino (July 3–6)
Foul-mouthed comedian seen in two of Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison productions, The Animal and The Hot Chick
Warning: contains extremely strong language and spoilers for the next Presidential election
Ralph Harris (July 24–27)
As seen in Dreamgirls and Evan Almighty, as well as on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Comedy Central, and Seinfeld
Tom Segura (August 14–17)
Star of the Netflix comedy special Completely Normal and host of the podcast Your Mom’s House
Warning: contains adult language and toxic levels of schadenfreude
Columbus Funny Bone
One of a family of comedy clubs serving as key laugh generators in more than 25 cities, Columbus Funny Bone sits in the shopping and entertainment hub of Easton Town Center. Since 1987, luminaries such as Drew Carey, Jim Breuer, and Dave Chappelle have taken the stage in front of audiences enjoying drinks and the bounty of a large menu stocked with sandwiches as thick a first-grader's favorite book of knock-knock jokes, funnel-cake fries, and wings doused in a signature blueberry-habañero sauce.