All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for four tickets to a comedy show (up to $68 value)
- When: Thursday–Sunday through July 30, voucher not valid on Special Engagement shows.
- Where: Columbus Funny Bone
- Seating: assigned; Make one reservation per group. Placing multiple reservations may result in groups to be split up.
- Door time: one hour prior to show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Valid show times: Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Fridays at 7:45 p.m. or 10:15 p.m. Saturdays at 7 p.m. or 9:30 p.m. Sundays at 7:00 p.m.
- Clayton English (May 5–8)
- Tony Roberts (May 19–22)
- Chad Daniels (May 26–29)
- Steve Trevino (June 30–July 3)
- Dave Landau (July 21–24)
- Tony Rock (July 28–31)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Redeem on the day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Columbus Funny Bone. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Columbus Funny Bone's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Valid only for the following shows. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Columbus Funny Bone
One of a family of comedy clubs serving as key laugh generators in more than 25 cities, Columbus Funny Bone sits in the shopping and entertainment hub of Easton Town Center. Since 1987, luminaries such as Drew Carey, Jim Breuer, and Dave Chappelle have taken the stage in front of audiences enjoying drinks and the bounty of a large menu stocked with sandwiches as thick a first-grader's favorite book of knock-knock jokes, funnel-cake fries, and wings doused in a signature blueberry-habañero sauce.