Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with dinner buffet
- When: select dates. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available showtimes.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts; additional information will be available closer to performance dates.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.<p>
- $29 for one ticket with dinner buffet (up to a $34.95 value)
- $32 for one ticket with three course dinner on New Year’s Eve (up to a $60 value)
- $55 for two tickets with dinner buffet (up to a $69.90 value)
- $58 for two tickets with three course dinner on New Year’s Eve (up to a $110 value)<p>
New Years Eve events include hors d’oeuvres, seated three-course dinner, comedy show, DJ, dance, and champagne toast at midnight. Semi-formal attire is required for New Years Eve.<p>
Comedy at the Courtyards
Gabe Noah (December 13)
Voted the best comic in Minneapolis in 2010 by a jury of his peers, and runner-up for “Funniest Person in the Twin Cities” in 2008; also seen on Funny or Die<p>
Warning: contains bleeped out language and scenarios stripped from an alternative universe version of Pretty Woman<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/3hp5F-RHeHY?rel=0” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
**[Chris Maddock](http://chrismaddock.com/home.html) (December 13)**
Winner of the 2008 Laughing Liberally contest who recently recorded his first comedy album, Stand Up!
Warning: contains anatomical discussions pertaining to the male body
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/yLxJLjd-rFc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
**[Mark Poolos](http://largedrunkman.wix.com/new) (December 20)**
Comedy club veteran who has opened for Zach Galifianakis and Louie Anderson
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/fpowp8AhbLs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
“Come Hungary. Good food. Really good time ”
“A fun night out!”
“Fun night and good food!”