Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with dinner buffet
- When: Select Fridays throughout March and April. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for dinner, and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.<p>
* $25 for one ticket and a dinner buffet (up to $34.95 value) * $49 for two tickets and two dinner buffets (up to $69.90 value)<p>
* Mary Mack (March 7) * Mighty Jer Dog (March 28) * Chad Daniels (April 4) * Craig Allen (April 11)<p>
Comedy at the Courtyards
Mary Mack (March 7)
As seen on Comedy Central, NBC’s Last Comic Standing, and at HBO’s Andy Kaurman awards
**The Mighty Jer-Dog (March 28)**
Featured in Road Dogs and American Smartass, and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: contains adult language and reckless balloon use
**[Chad Daniels](http://chaddaniels.com/) (April 4)**
As seen on Comedy Central, Conan, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
**[Craig Allen](http://www.craigallencomedy.com/) (April 11)**
Veteran of The Bob & Tom Show and a 2nd place finisher in the "Funniest Person in the Twin Cities" competition
88% of 16 customers recommend
“Come Hungary. Good food. Really good time ”
“A fun night out!”
“Fun night and good food!”