- Two tickets to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- When: select Fridays, September 26 through November 21, at 6:30 p.m.; choose a date upon purchase.
- Door time: Doors open for dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar
- Click here to see the schedule of performers.
- $48 for general-admission seating (up to $73.90 value)
- $58 for VIP reserved seating (up to $89.90 value)
Comedy at the Courtyards
- For the winner of the 2008 Laughing Liberally contest who recently recorded his first comedy album, Stand Up!, see: Chris Maddock (September 26)
- For a frequent performer on SiriusXM and Rooftop Comedy who has opened for Nick Swardson, Louie Anderson, and Maria Bamford, see: Tommy Ryman (October 3)
- For a comic seen on Hulu’s Comedy Time who’s not afraid to get a little gross, see: Spencer Dobson (October 17)
- For the winner of Nick at Nite’s Search for the Funniest Mom in America, see: Darlene Westgor (October 24)
- For an everywoman act by a former radio host, actress, and player in the Women’s Professional Football League, see: Shannan Paul (October 31)
- For a solo performer who created the spoof website AlliedChemical.com and writes a humor column for EFFECT Magazine, see: Matt Fugate (November 7)
- For a local comic who went national with a 2012 appearance on CBS’s The Late Late Show, see: Bryan Miller (November 14)
- For a Boston native who sends up the differences between his native East Coast and the Midwest he now calls home, see: Todd Andrews (November 21)