What You'll Get
- Two tickets to a Comedy at the Courtyards show, including an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- When: Fridays, April 10–24, at 6:30 p.m.; choose a date upon purchase
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Door time: doors open for dinner at 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket and pan-fried walleye, plus a nacho bar
- $48 for general admission (up to $73.90 value)
- $58 for reserved seating (up to $89.90 value)
- Isaac Witty (Friday, April 10)
- Craig Allen (Friday, April 17)
- John Deboer (Friday, April 24)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Comedy at the Courtyards' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6:30PM for dinner. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.