What You'll Get
Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You’re there with this deal.
- “Comedy at the Courtyards” show with dinner buffet
- When: Fridays, with dinner at 6 p.m. and comedy at 8 p.m.
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Buffet includes barbecue beef brisket, pulled pork, walleye, wings, a nacho bar, salads, egg rolls, desserts, and other dishes
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $29 for one general-admission ticket with dinner buffet (up to a $54.95 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets with dinner buffet (up to a $109.90 value)
- Click here to view all options.<p>
Jared Mauck (September 27)<p> <iframe width="450" height="243" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4ooW9MWeah4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe><p>
Chad Filley (October 4)
Warning: Contains talk of sex, drugs, and other stuff we thought schoolteachers weren’t even supposed to know about.
Michael Thorne (October 18) Warning: Contains some adult language, drug references, and completely rational suggestions about managing your anger while driving.
**Also Performing** * **Chris Cannon (October 11)**: Former Army tank gunner with a tight-wound, sarcastic style. * **Todd Andrews (October 25)**: Bostonian transplanted to Wisconsin, where he makes fun of Midwestern quirks. * **Jon Wilson (November 1)**: Twin cities comedian with a style that's clean but never tacky.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Courtyards of Andover. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Comedy at the Courtyards' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before dinner. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.