Although many have said that comedy is not pretty, it doesn’t explain why most men carry pictures of Milton Berle in their wallet. Fetch some fetching laughs with today’s GrouponLive deal for tickets to ComedyComedy at The Comedy Shrine. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get two tickets to a Thursday night show (up to a $24 value).
- For $18, you get four tickets to a Thursday night show (up to a $48 value).
- For $15, you get two tickets to a Friday night show (up to a $34 value).
- For $28, you get four tickets to a Friday night show (up to a $68 value).
- For $20, you get two tickets to a Saturday night show (up to a $44 value).
- For $38, you get four tickets to a Saturday night show (up to an $88 value).<p>
All ticket prices include a $2 convenience charge.
ComedyComedy at the Shrine wrangles touring headlining comics and the sharpest local wits in a shiny venue packing enough talent to require two performance spaces. Recently relocated near the Fox Valley Mall, where its outpouring laughs taunt the stoic food court, the freshly christened facility sports two theaters that host a variety of comedy acts, all of which can be viewed on a buoyant schedule teeming with variety. Host Tiffany Ellen induces guffaws on Thursday nights during Chicks Are Funny. Friday and Saturday nights feature headlining acts, with upcoming visits from brutally honest yet heartfelt funnyman Mike Stanley (January 6–7), who was voted Best Chicago Standup by the Chicago Reader and an entire coop of rubber chickens. The racy ravings of the frank and boisterous Ralphie Roberts take the stage on January 13–14.
This Groupon is not valid on holidays or for special events, so audiences should check the calendar before embarking on their laugh quest. A two-drink minimum is required per person, preventing hearty chuckles from culminating in gauze mouth.