What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for sections 307-314, 315-320 (up to $65.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Comedy Get Down
- Cedric the Entertainer: It may have been his induction into The Original Kings of Comedy that turned the most fans onto his wily, honest, yet rarely vulgar standup routine. He’s since made the leap to several Hollywood blockbusters, including the Madagascar series and the Barbershop films.
- Eddie Griffin: This gritty veteran quipster stole the show in Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and owned the lead role in Undercover Brother.
- D.L. Hughley: Also a royal member of The Original Kings of Comedy, Hughley was the first host of BET’s Comicview and parlayed his huge success into the hit series The Hughleys.
- George Lopez: After a successful six-season run of his self-titled series on ABC, this accomplished comedian, actor, and talk-show host continues to slay audiences with his raucous yet socially-conscious standup act that reflects on the Latin American experience.
- Charlie Murphy: You know him from his role as a writer and cast member of Chappelle’s Show, while Eddie Murphy knows him from his role as Eddie Murphy’s big brother.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.