- $15 for any regular comedy show for two (up to a $40 value)
- When: Friday and Saturday nights at 9 p.m. through June 1, 2015
- Where: J.R.’s Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
J.R.’s Comedy Club has a minimum two-item policy for all customers, which is not included in this Groupon. This Groupon is not valid for shows listed as “special event.”
- Drew Lynch (April 3–4)
- Karen Rotowski and Brian Kiley (April 10–11)
- Tom Clark and Taylor Tomlinson (April 17–18)
J.R.'s Comedy Club
At J.R.'s Comedy Club, owner Randy Lubas has a knack for curating a top-notch rotation of established and up-and-coming comedians. Perhaps that's because he's a comedian, too, with observational humor skills that have led to 23 national TV appearances, including A&E's An Evening at the Improv. During many of the shows, comedian Jeff Johnson frequently hosts.
The club also teaches aspiring standups with its six-week comedy workshop, and works closely with the community to host fundraisers that benefit schools, churches, medical facilities, and sports teams. If some comedians smell better that they should, it's due to J.R.'s fragrant location inside Marie Callender's restaurant and bakery, where patrons can feast on entrees and pies during shows