Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with this GrouponLive deal to see the St. Patrick’s Day Comedy Show, presented by Lost Thought Productions at Thai Palms Restaurant. Call ahead to make reservations and ensure seating. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get two general-admission tickets (a $30 value).
- For $28, you get four general-admission tickets (a $60 value).<p>
For either seating option, choose from the following shows:
- Friday, March 16, at 9 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17, at 10 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.<p>
Lost Thought Productions celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with a one-two punch of rib tickles from a seasoned standup and a comic up-and-comer. Daniel Dugar headlines the evening, ministering to audiences with chops honed on such comedic institutions as HBO’s Def Comedy Jam: All Stars and BET’s ComicView. His monologues whipsaw between astute observations and raunchiness, with a story about his stepson’s disgruntled feelings toward him escalating to a profane shouting match over a Nintendo Wii. Hungry young comedienne Chey hopes to rise faster than a caffeinated thermometer in the sun during an opening set.