What You'll Get
- Admission to the Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival
- When: Friday, May 30–Sunday, June 1
- Where: The Japanese American National Museum
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two tickets to one film or short film block (up to $26.82 value)
- $25 for one festival pass (up to $42.39 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival
- Coffee, Kill Boss: Accusations fly when the broker of a major corporate acquisition is found hanging minutes before he cuts the deal.
- Little *Ucker: A pair of slacker exterminators find an unlikely new pal in a monster with a taste for partying, but he soon starts getting his kicks from carnage.
- Howard Joins the Club: Stunned to hear how many men his girlfriend has been with in the past, Howard decides to invite them all over for a party.
- Blissfully Unmarried: John has been in a terrible depression since his divorce, but a lucky lotto ticket turns the tables—if his ex-wife can’t get the best of him, that is.
Short Film Blocks
- “Dirty Gardening”: A public-access show about gardening gets violent, a wedding photographer oversteps his bounds, and a man gets mistaken for an underwear thief.
- “Postal Reality”: A bad decision is balanced out with good coffee, a costumed hero tries to leave his leotards behind, and two wingmen realize that their buddy’s date is a homicidal maniac.
- “Blow Up the Cake!”: A friendship is tested when two best friends move in together, a snoring man in the next sleeping bag drives a student crazy, and an audio engineer seeks perfection in the adult film industry.
- “Guarding Guinea Pigs”: Being a medical test subject is better than no job at all, a bad investment turns weird fast, and an animated film offers tips on avoiding annoying strangers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2014. Limt 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Check availability of film screenings in advance. Redeem starting 5/30 for a ticket at Comedy Ninja Film Festival check-in desk. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Japanese American National Museum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30 min before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.