- Admission to the Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival
- When: Friday, May 30–Sunday, June 1
- Where: The Japanese American National Museum
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for two tickets to one film or short film block (up to $26.82 value)
- $25 for one festival pass (up to $42.39 value)
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
Comedy Ninja Film and Screenplay Festival
- Coffee, Kill Boss: Accusations fly when the broker of a major corporate acquisition is found hanging minutes before he cuts the deal.
- Little *Ucker: A pair of slacker exterminators find an unlikely new pal in a monster with a taste for partying, but he soon starts getting his kicks from carnage.
- Howard Joins the Club: Stunned to hear how many men his girlfriend has been with in the past, Howard decides to invite them all over for a party.
- Blissfully Unmarried: John has been in a terrible depression since his divorce, but a lucky lotto ticket turns the tables—if his ex-wife can’t get the best of him, that is.
Short Film Blocks
- “Dirty Gardening”: A public-access show about gardening gets violent, a wedding photographer oversteps his bounds, and a man gets mistaken for an underwear thief.
- “Postal Reality”: A bad decision is balanced out with good coffee, a costumed hero tries to leave his leotards behind, and two wingmen realize that their buddy’s date is a homicidal maniac.
- “Blow Up the Cake!”: A friendship is tested when two best friends move in together, a snoring man in the next sleeping bag drives a student crazy, and an audio engineer seeks perfection in the adult film industry.
- “Guarding Guinea Pigs”: Being a medical test subject is better than no job at all, a bad investment turns weird fast, and an animated film offers tips on avoiding annoying strangers.