- $9 for two general admission tickets (up to $20 value)
- When: any show through February 27
- Where: Thursday and Friday shows take place at The Washington Inn; Saturday shows are at Spice Monkey
- Myles Webber (Thursday, January 14)
- Anthony Krayenhagen: (Thursday, January 21)
- Comedy Machine Oakland (Three-round comedy tournament starring eight local comics, every Saturday at Spice Monkey)
Comedy Oakland, winner of "2016 Best Place for Comedy" in East Bay Express Readers Poll, features up-and-coming comedians alongside established industry pros. Their comedians have featured on TV, radio, comedy festivals, and late night talk shows, as well as won competitions and have performed on every habitable continent. Founded in May 2009, Comedy Oakland features no drink minimums, no ticket fees, no tolls, and no parking headaches, opting instead to focus on what's important: great food and great comedy.