- $19.75 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $46.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Pauly Shore: As both himself and his alter-ego, The Weasel, this veteran comedian and movie star (seen in Bio-Dome and the acclaimed mockumentary Pauly Shore Is Dead) introduced phrases such as “edged,” “grinding,” and the immortal “Hey BUD-DY” into the national lexicon. In his live act, Shore displays the solid standup chops he honed under mentor Sam Kinison.
- Harland Williams: This veteran funnyman has brought his absurdist observations to a slew of memorable movie roles, including a thirsty state trooper in Dumb and Dumber and a hitchhiking exercise entrepreneur in There’s Something About Mary.
- Tom Green: Known for MTV’s The Tom Green Show, the cult-classic film Freddy Got Fingered, and his televised triumph over testicular cancer, Tom’s multifaceted career has encompassed the arts of writing, acting, rapping, skateboarding, and giving birth to an adorable litter of puppies. This show finds the whimsical absurdist coming full circle with an energized return to his standup roots.
- Bobby Lee: After a nine-year tenure on Mad TV (in which he often played Kim Jong-il, Connie Chung, and “The Blind Kung-Fu Master”), this dextrous comedian/actor stole scenes in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Pineapple Express, and the Netflix series Love.