- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any regular show through December 28; shows take place on Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Rockwells American Restaurant
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $4 for two tickets (up to a $24.10 value)
- $6 for four tickets (up to a $48.20 value)
- $8 for six tickets (up to a $72.30 value)
Rockwells American Restaurant requires a $10 food and beverage minimum, not included in this Groupon.
Harrison Greenbaum (September 21) Winner of the Andy Kaufman Award, as seen on Comedy Central's Comics to Watch
Warning: contains adult humor about sexuality, religion, and Harry Potter
Brian Jian (October 12)
Warning: contains racial humor and a Tiger Woods reference
Chris Monty Veteran of the New York comedy club scene who has opened for Joan Rivers and B.B. King, and who tours the nation in his play Shut Up, Sit Down & Eat!
Warning: contains some strong language and the phrase “you ladies”
Rockwells American Restaurant
While its green exterior and wooden booths are reminiscent of an Irish pub, Rockwells American Restauant’s cuisine embodies the “American” found in its title. Burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese, bacon, and other accoutrements share menu space with steaks, chicken sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks such as mudslides, as well as red and white wines. For entertainment, the restaurant broadcasts football games every Sunday, hosts comedians on Saturday night, and encourages diners to reenact their favorite Dogs Playing Poker painting under the emerald bar lights.
100% of 23 customers recommend
“Great customer service!”
“get there early to get a good seat for the show”
“Comedy night is great!”