What You'll Get
Improv comedy shows, unlike criminal-court proceedings and open-heart surgeries, encourage people in the room to shout out suggestions. Explore the extemporaneous with this deal.
- Admission to an improv comedy show
- When: Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 p.m. (and sometimes at 8 p.m.) through October 19. Check calendar for most up-to-date times.
- Where: The Ballard Underground
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $12 for two tickets (up to a $24 value)
- $18 for three tickets (up to a $36 value)
- Click here to view the schedule.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended; walk-ins subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at ComedySportz Seattle. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects ComedySportz Seattle's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ComedySportz Seattle
At ComedySportz Seattle, the spontaneity of improv humor marries the competitiveness of athletics in weekly shows that churn out laughs for roughly 100 minutes each. During a match, two opposing teams of comics square off in red and blue uniforms as a referee presides. The teams launch into sketches and routines fueled by audience suggestions, much like on the TV show Whose Line Is It Anyway?. Since random, casual outbursts are so integral to the show, no two performances are the same.