- One G-Pass to see Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
- When: Thursday, April 23 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for early-discount seating in sections 2 and 6, rows 22–35 (up to $44.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for seating in sections 2-3 or 5-6, rows 22-35 (up to $44.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally
Nick Offerman and Megan Mullally are known for the distinct roles they play—namely Offerman’s mustachioed man’s man Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation and Mullally’s Karen Walker, the millionaire socialite with an iron liver on Will & Grace. But it’s their role as “the naughtiest comedy supercouple”—a distinction bestowed upon them by the Washington Post—that may just be their most electrifying. During their two-person variety show, the real-life married couple dishes about their relationship and its most intimate moments through original songs, titillating skits, and over-the-top dances. The result is a uniquely in-your-face performance that Mullally gleefully declares to be “like comedic sex-ed.”