What You'll Get
- $60 for one ticket to Comfort Classics, presented by Sysco and hosted by NBC’s Adam Richman (up to $105 value)
- When: Friday, May 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Under the tent, located on Columbus Ave. between West 76th and West 77th Streets
- General admission
- Must be 21 or older to attend
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Restaurants: 42 Upper West Side eateries—among them Artie’s Delicatessen, Gastronomie 491, Momofuku Milk Bar, Shake Shack, and Virgil’s Real BBQ—offering unlimited tastes from restaurants competing for the title of Best Comfort Food Dish.
- The Celebs: Adam Richman, host of NBC’s Food Fighters and Travel Channel’s Man v. Food, emcees the event, while the Food Network’s Katie Lee autographs copies of her new Endless Summer Cookbook.
- The Sips and Songs: Silver Arrow Band plays live as guests enjoy cocktails, beer, and an international selection of wines. Additional wine, spirit and beer tastings will be available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 29, 2015. Must be 21 or older. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Redeem on 5/29 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Comfort Classics. Refundable only on day of purchase by Groupon. Discount reflects New Taste of the Upper West Side's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Valid only for Comfort Classics event on 5/29. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales & delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.