- Two tickets to a standup-comedy show and a $10 drink credit
- Good for any regular show of your choice; regular shows are those up to $30 per ticket for general admission and up to $55 per ticket for VIP seating
- Where: Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club & BruBar
- Door time: happy hour begins at 4 p.m. nightly; seating begins at 7 p.m. for the 8 p.m. show and 10 p.m for the 10:30 p.m. show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for general admission (up to $75 total value)
- $60 for VIP reserved seating, which includes the first 5 rows in front of the stage, facing the stage (up to $125 total value)
- Jeremy Hotz (February 12–14)
- Donnell Rawlings (February 26–28)
- Tom Cotter (March 12–14)
Located amid Mashantucket's rolling hills in the middle of the Foxwoods Resort Casino, Comix treats audiences to shows by the country's top comedians. National headliners, up-and-comers, and musical acts all fill the venue's spaces. Performers in the 1,400-seat Fox Theater play to a larger but still intimate audience, while the 4,000-person MGM Grand Theater hosts such hilarity-generating superstars as Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, and Margaret Cho. Before shows, guests can take advantage of happy hour, perusing a menu of tasty appetizers such as wings and pizza, as well as a drink selection of beer, wine, and cocktails.