- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through August 20
- Where: Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club
- Door time: happy hour begins at 5 p.m.; seating begins at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $32 for two general-admission tickets, plus two draft beers or a $10 drink credit (up to $65 total value)
- $57 for two VIP tickets for seating in the first five rows, plus two draft beers or a $10 drink credit (up to $115 total value)
- General-admission tickets are valid for shows up to a $25 value; VIP tickets are valid for shows up to a $50 value.
Maz Jobrani (April 17–19)
As seen on Showtime, Comedy Central, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Bert Kreischer (May 1–3)
Comedian, party animal, host of the Travel Channel’s Bert the Conqueror, and the inspiration for the film Van Wilder
Warning: contains a brief drug reference and terrible parenting advice
April Macie (May 22–24)
As seen on Last Comic Standing and The Howard Stern Show
Warning: contains strong language, sexual situations, and a man with two broken hands
Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club
Located amid Mashantucket’s rolling hills in the middle of the Foxwoods Resort Casino, Comix treats audiences to shows by the country’s top comedians. National headliners, up-and-comers, and musical acts all fill the venue’s spaces. Performers in the 1,400-seat Fox Theater play to a larger but still intimate audience, while the 4,000-person MGM Grand Theater hosts such hilarity-generating superstars as Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, and Margaret Cho. Before shows, guests can take advantage of happy hour, perusing a menu of tasty appetizers such as wings and pizza, as well as a drink selection of beer, wine, and cocktails.