- Two tickets to a standup-comedy show and a $10 drink credit
- Good for any regular show of your choice; regular shows are those up to $30 per ticket for general admission and up to $55 per ticket for VIP seating
- Where: Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club
- Door time: happy hour begins at 5 p.m.; seating begins at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $35 for general admission (up to $75 total value)
- $60 for VIP reserved seating (up to $125 total value)
A two-drink minimum is required for each guest.
Pete Correale (September 18–20)
Comic specializing in everyday humor, known for his work co-hosting Breuer Unleashed with Jim Breuer on Sirius radio
Warning: contains questionable health advice
Robert Kelly (October 2–4)
Seen on Louie as Louis C.K.’s brother, in addition to regular appearances on The Opie & Anthony Show and on tour with Dane Cook
Warning: contains mild profanity and unbridled food lust
Steve Byrne (October 23–25)
Star of Sullivan & Son who has also appeared on The Tonight Show 10 times, along with sets on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and Comic View
Warning: contains foul language and bad marriage advice
####Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club
Located amid Mashantucket’s rolling hills in the middle of the Foxwoods Resort Casino, Comix treats audiences to shows by the country’s top comedians. National headliners, up-and-comers, and musical acts all fill the venue’s spaces. Performers in the 1,400-seat Fox Theater play to a larger but still intimate audience, while the 4,000-person MGM Grand Theater hosts such hilarity-generating superstars as Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, and Margaret Cho. Before shows, guests can take advantage of happy hour, perusing a menu of tasty appetizers such as wings and pizza, as well as a drink selection of beer, wine, and cocktails.