What You'll Get
- One ticket to the “Sirens of the Stage” from the Community Women’s Orchestra
- When: Sunday, May 17, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Lake Merritt United Methodist Church
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for a senior ticket, ages 60+ (up to $11.34 value)
- $12 for an adult ticket (up to $16.52 value)
Sirens of the Stage
- Concerto for Bassoon Quartet: this work, by Bay Area composer June Bonacich, will have its world premiere as the star of CWO’s spring concert
- Also on the Program works by Schubert, Handel, and de Falla
- Community Women’s Orchestra: an all-female ensemble that’s been supporting female instrumentalists, composers, and artists since 1985
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Lake Merritt United Methodist Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Community Women's Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.