What You'll Get
- $23 for one G-Pass for seating in the orchestra (up to $45.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Complexions Dance Company
- In the beginning: Complexions was founded in 1994 by critically acclaimed Alvin Ailey dancers Dwight Rhoden and Desmond Richardson.
- Then, the ensemble became well-known for its dynamic, evocative productions, which aim to “celebrate excellence in dance,” “provoke thought,” and “inspire impassioned performance.”
- Today, the company roots their practice in contemporary ballet while continuing to incorporate the multicultural elements that have become its signature.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.