What You'll Get
Without music, concerts wouldn’t exist and funk would just be the smell emanating from an old sock filled with corn. Lend an ear to this deal.
- $24 for two tickets to a concert (up to a $44.40 value)
- Where: Celebration Hall at the Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Brad Richter & Viktor Uzur on Friday, September 27 at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Omar Faruk Tekbilek on Saturday, October 5, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Maria in the Shower on Thursday, October 10, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Nine Pint Coggies on Saturday, October 19, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.<p>
Concerts at The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center – Celebration Hall
- For a classically trained guitarist and cellist playing their takes on tunes such as Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir,” see Brad Richter & Viktor Uzur
- For an exploration of traditional Middle Eastern music from a legend of the genre, see Omar Faruk Tekbilek
- For a four-piece folk band shamelessly flirting with swing, rockabilly, and gypsy soul, see Maria in the Shower
- For a lively night of Scottish jigs and reels, see Nine Pint Coggies<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.