- $26 for one G-Pass to Roar by the Shore featuring John Kay & Steppenwolf (up to $43.40 value)
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Concrete Street Amphitheater
- Seating: rows 11–25 of sections A–C
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Roar by the Shore
- John Kay & Steppenwolf: With the high-octane rock ‘n’ roll growl of original lead singer John Kay, Steppenwolf got millions of motors running with the Easy Rider anthem “Born to Be Wild” and swayed many a Sultan’s daughter with “Magic Carpet Ride.”
- Foghat: These ’70s arena rockers’ bluesy, boogying riffs led to eight gold records, one platinum album, and a string of hits including “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You.”
- SA Lights – Journey Tribute: This veteran cover band nails every hit and high note of their heroes Journey; they’re also capable of singing Spanish versions, such as “No Dejes de Creer,” and hits by Santana, Bon Jovi, and Billy Idol.
- Duke E. Brown Band: A seven-piece blues, funk, and soul act that has opened for B.B. King and Los Lonely Boys jams through narrative numbers such as “Johnny Taylor’s Last Two Dollars” with blazing guitar riffs and roaring horns.
- Tommy Flannigan: Best known as Filip “Chibs” Telford on FX’s Sons of Anarchy, the Scottish actor hosting this fest has also played tough guys in Face/Off, Sin City, and Smokin’ Aces.
- Other Roar by the Shore Festivities: $1,000 Bikini contest | raffle for a 2014 Harley-Davidson Breakout | custom bike show |