All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for upper balcony seating or general admission (up to $39.28 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sonic recipe: one part grunge emotionalism, one part moody soundscapes, two parts shimmering melodies, and three parts wounded-heart vocals
- The end result:: a platinum-selling Texas quintet that would fit perfectly on the soundtrack to a Twilight film.
- Coincidentally: Blue October super-fan Stephanie Meyer says their songs had a huge influence on her writing
- What was probably on loop while she wrote: “Hate Me,” the 2006 power ballad whose title backfired and made millions love the band instead
- What came afterwards: Sway, the chart-busting 2013 album that found Blue October developing a newfound sense of optimism while never losing their edge
- What’s next: the forthcoming album Home, which was foreshadowed by a single of the same name released in December 2015
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.