All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $35.68 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass for reserved balcony center seating (up to $42.81 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Everclear: the Portland-based power-pop/punk outfit behind the hits “Santa Monica,” “Everything to Everyone,” and “I Will Buy You a New Life”
- Everblond: frontman Art Alexakis, who’s still bleaching his hair and rocking a soul patch like you remember
- Evergreen: their early singles, which they re-recorded in 2011 for the album Return to Santa Monica, along with covers of “Brown-Eyed Girl,” “The Joker,” and “Every Breath You Take”
- Everheavy: their latest album Black is the New Black, heralded by Diffuser as “a modern and heavier true follow-up to 1995′s Sparkle & Fade…bigger and louder than ever.”
- Everfresh: the lineup, composed of an all-new rhythm section (and Alexakis, of course)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.