- One G-Pass to the Arizona Rattlers’ conference semi-final playoff game vs. Spokane Shock
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 6 p.m.
- Where: US Airways Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- G-Pass values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- $11 for one endzone seat in sections 105–111, 117–118, or 122–123 ($29.30 value)
- $21 for one sideline seat in rows 20–28 of sections 124–103 or 113–116 ($56.10 value)
- $30 for one seat in rows 5–11 of sections 122–105 or 111–118 ($77.90 value)
The Scouting Report
Three is good, but four is even better. At least that’s the mindset right now for the Arizona Rattlers, who are on track to claim their fourth straight AFL championship. The team has already clinched a West Division regular-season title, and on Saturday, August 15, it will begin another run to the Arena Bowl during the conference semi-final game. Quarterback Nick Favila will once again lead the Rattlers’ explosive offense, which has averaged 56 points per game this season. Through the team’s first 15 games, Favila tossed a whopping 72 touchdowns, 32 of which landed in the outstretched hands or dexterous feet of wide receiver Rod Windsor.
The Arizona Rattlers first took the field in 1992. It didn’t take long to find success. They won their first ArenaBowl two years later, setting a benchmark for ongoing excellence in the franchise. Indeed, the 2010s have seen the growth of a team dynasty even without appointing a quarterback as emperor of Arizona. They have never missed the playoffs or posted fewer than 10 wins this decade. What’s more, they claimed back-to-back-to-back ArenaBowl titles from 2012 to 2014, bringing their franchise total to five.