- CYO Nationals Tribute, presented by the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps
- When: Thursday, July 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Veterans Memorial Stadium
- Seating: value section, denoted in fuchsia on the seating chart
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $15 for one ticket (up to $24.95 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $49.90 value)
CYO Nationals Tribute
An homage to the competition drum corps and pep bands of the past, the CYO Nationals Tribute gathers seven corps to strut their stuff on the Veterans Memorial Stadium field. Clad in freshly-starched uniforms and boasting equally sharp coordination, the groups play repertoire favorites for a crowd that appreciates great music as much as it does a good game. Corps performing include hosts and headliners the Boston Crusaders, Wisconsin’s Madison Scouts, the Troopers of Casper, San Antonio’s Crossmen, Camden County’s Jersey Surf, The Muchachos of Manchester, and Beantown’s Crusaders Senior.
Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps
The Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps continue a musical tradition that stretches back nearly a century. In the years following World War I, drum corps began to spring up in communities seeking the pageantry and precision of the unique form. The Boston Crusaders was founded in 1940, and soon became one of the most respected ensembles in the country—it even counts John F. Kennedy as its first honorary member. The youthful group continues to draw on that sense of historic grandeur today, sharing stirring displays that thrill audiences at home and across the country. But the corps doesn’t only focus on showmanship. By practicing and perfecting the art form, it also aims to instill discipline, teamwork skills, and respect for starched pants in its young musicians.