- One G-Pass to the P&G Gymnastics Championships
- Where: CONSOL Energy Center
- Door time: One hour prior to the event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Events, Times, and Seating Options
Senior Women’s (Day 1) on Thursday, August 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- $30 for one seat in rows P–Z of sections 105–109 or rows H–Q of sections 216–222 (a $52.85 value)
- $40 for one seat in rows H–N of sections 105–109 or rows A–G of sections 216–222 (a $79.90 value)
Junior Women’s (Final Day) on Saturday, August 23, at 2 p.m.
- $20 for one seat in rows P–Z of sections 105–109, rows T–EE of sections 116–120, or rows H–Q of sections 216–222 (a $36.80 value)
- $25 for one seat in rows H–N of sections 105–109, rows H–S of sections 116–120, or rows A–G of sections 216–222 (a $41.90 value)
Senior Women’s (Final Day) on Saturday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- $40 for one seat rows P–Z of sections 105–109, rows T–EE of sections 116–120, or rows H–Q of sections 216–222 (a $68.95 value)
- $50 for one seat rows H–N of sections 105–109, rows H–S of sections 116–120, or rows A–G of sections 216–222 (a $90.90 value)
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
P&G Gymnastics Championships
On August 21, the P&G Gymnastics Championships flip into CONSOL Energy Center during four days of star-studded competition that showcases some of the world’s top male and female gymnasts. Held annually, the event carries added significance since it also serves as the national championships for USA Gymnastics. Pennsylvania hasn’t hosted the US Championships since 2001, when it took balancing beams off its endangered species list.
This time around, the competition will feature some of today’s most celebrated athletes. The roster of former U.S. all-around champions is a veritable who’s who of gymnastics. The women’s roster of years past has included the likes Jordyn Wieber, Nastia Liukin, Shawn Johnson, Carly Patterson, Courtney Kupets and Shannon Miller, while the men’s side flaunted such names as John Orzoco, Paul Hamm, and Blaine Wilson. When these competitors descend upon Pittsburgh in late August, they will continue a tradition of US Gymnastics Championships that stretches back to 1897 for the men, and 1931 for the women.
CONSOL Energy Center
Guests feast their eyes on the impressive athleticism on display at CONSOL Energy Center, home to the NHL’s Penguins, arena football’s Power, and countless other events. Two LED rings circumscribe the seating bowl, and 800 high-definition televisions of varying sizes pepper the building, ensuring attendees don’t miss a single slam-dunk, slap shot, or black eye. Comfy seating cushions rapt fans, boasting widths of up to 24 inches to accommodate wild, celebratory gyrations and pockets filled with packing peanuts.