What You'll Get
- $17 for two tickets to Cookin’ on the Kaw Blues & BBQ Festival (up to $34 value)
- When: Friday, October 10, at 6 p.m.
- Where: De Soto Riverfest Park
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the full schedule of events
Cookin’ on the Kaw Blues & BBQ Festival
- Scotty & the Soultones: one of the most requested Kansas City bands since the 1970s, the Soultones and their energetic leader, the eponymous Scott, deliver explosive sets of funk, blues, and, of course, soul
- Also playing: Bluzville| Cross-Eyed Cat | Shannon & The Rhythm Kings
- Non-musical performers: A small army of barbecue chefs who battle against each other in competitions judged by experts and the festival’s attendees. Guests can weigh in on the People’s Choice award with the purchase of an additional ticket, which gets them 10 samples and a lifetime supply of moist towelettes.
- Best place to hang out: the beer garden, where you can bring your own lawn chair, buy some ice-cold brews, and feast on hearty cuisine from food vendors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/10 for a ticket at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at De Soto Riverfest Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects De Soto Chamber of Commerce's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 5 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.