- $19 for one ticket to Buying a Home in NYC: A Practical Guide Presented by Cooper & Cooper Real Estate (up to $50 value)
- When: Thursday, January 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: InterContinental Hotel, Gotham Ballroom (lower level)
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Refreshments begin at 6:30 p.m. and the presentation begins at 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Buying a Home in NYC: A Practical Guide Presented by Cooper & Cooper Real Estate
Before diving into the murky waters of purchasing property, it’s best to be prepared. Luckily, Jordan and Jeremy Cooper are ready to illuminate the lamprey-riddled depths. With work experience that includes time at top real estate firms and investment banking at Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Banc of America Securities, the high-powered siblings navigate the potential pitfalls of home shopping during their informative seminar. Topics covered include the differences between condos and co-ops, charting the sales timeline, and making sense of valuation. Refreshments are served to refuel attendees.