- $20 for one ticket to Cooper & Cooper Real Estate presents Buying a Home in NYC: A Practical Guide (up to $50 value)
- When: Thursday, January 23, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Intercontinental Hotel, Gotham Ballroom (Lower Level)
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Refreshments begin at 6:30 p.m. and presentation begins at 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Cooper & Cooper Real Estate Presents Buying a Home in NYC: A Practical Guide
Before diving into the murky waters of purchasing property, it's best to be prepared. Luckily, Jordan and Jeremy Cooper are ready to illuminate the lamprey-riddled depths. With work experience that includes time at top real estate firms and investment banking at Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Banc of America Securities, the high-powered siblings navigate the potential pitfalls of home shopping during their informative seminar. Topics covered include the differences between condos and co-ops, charting the sales timeline, and making sense of valuation. Refreshments are served to refuel attendees.
300 W 44th St.
Gotham Ballroom, Lower Level
New York, NY 10036