A performer who can act, sing, and dance is called a triple-threat, but a performer who can act, sing, dance, and invent a new sandwich is called a single-Elvis. See multitalented individuals with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to Soap Stars Sing! (up to $49.15 value)
- When: Friday, April 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fred Kavli Theatre at Thousand Oaks Civic Arts
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Soap Stars Sing
- The concept: soap-opera stars stir emotions with music instead of daytime television
- How you know seven-time Daytime Emmy Award winner Anthony Geary: as Luke Spencer on General Hospital
- How you'll know Anthony after the show: as Luke Spencer on General Hospital, but with a killer voice
- How you know Bobbie Eakes: as Macy Alexander on The Bold and the Beautiful and Kyrstal Carey on All My Children
- Why it's no surprise that Bobbie sings: she was the lead vocalist of the '80s all-girl band Big Trouble, and was featured on Colin Raye's country hit "Tired of Loving This Way"
- Ronn Moss of The Bold & The Beautiful's music credentials: he was the bass player and backup singer of the popular '70s band Player
- Player hit that you know by heart, either from the radio stations of the '70s or the Swifter commercials of today: "Baby Come Back"
- Daytime Emmy Award-winning stars of The Young and the Restless who might sing a duet about being fidgety: Eden Riegal and Vincent Irizarry
- Daytime Emmy Award-winning star of One Life to Live who got her start in a Broadway production of Annie: Kristen Alderson
2100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362