What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to the Coral Skies Music Festival with Cage The Elephant, Julian Casablancas & The Voidz, City and Colour, Bombay Bicycle Club, Bleachers, Tokyo Police Club, The Hold Steady, Wild Cub, Junior Prom, Benjamin Booker and Good Graeff (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Saturday, October 25, at noon
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
- General admission - access to seats or lawn
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- $10 parking fee will be collected at the gate - cash only
- Ticket values include all fees (parking fee excluded).
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Want to make the most of your fest experience? Check out the Deal Guide’s tips
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Coral Skies Music Festival
- Cage the Elephant: few bands can flip from the funk of Parliament-Funkadelic to the post-punk of The Pixies like these eclectic Kentucky indie rockers who have No. 1 hits such as “Come a Little Closer” and “Back Against the Wall”
- Julian Casablancas and The Voidz: stepping out from his role as the lead singer of The Strokes, Casablancas surveys fresh territories of garage and synth-powered rock with tracks from his new outfit’s debut album, Tyranny
- City and Colour: Dallas Green—the one-man band and former leader of the aggressive post-hardcore band Alexisonfire—explores his vulnerable side in delicate acoustic tunes packed with lyrical poignancy
- Bombay Bicycle Club: winner of the Best New Band award at the 2010 NME Awards, this melodic English indie-rock quartet smothers bubbly pop and reverb-soaked post-punk in infectious singles such as “Always Like This” and “Shuffle”
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along
- Click here to view the full lineup
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Use for admission at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on 10/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. $10 parking fee will be collected at gate - CASH ONLY. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.