- $20 for one G-Pass to the Coral Skies Music Festival with Cage The Elephant, Julian Casablancas & The Voidz, City and Colour, Bombay Bicycle Club, Bleachers, Tokyo Police Club, The Hold Steady, Wild Cub, Junior Prom, Benjamin Booker and Good Graeff (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Sunday, October 26, at noon
- Where: Cruzan Amphitheatre
- General admission-access to seats or lawn
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- $10 parking fee will be collected at the gate - cash only
- Ticket values include all fees (parking fee excluded).
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Want to make the most of your fest experience? Check out the Groupon Guide’s tips
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Coral Skies Music Festival
- Cage the Elephant: few bands can flip from the funk of Parliament-Funkadelic to the post-punk of The Pixies like these eclectic Kentucky indie rockers who have No. 1 hits such as “Come a Little Closer” and “Back Against the Wall”
- Julian Casablancas and The Voidz: stepping out from his role as the lead singer of The Strokes, Casablancas surveys fresh territories of garage and synth-powered rock with tracks from his new outfit’s debut album, Tyranny
- City and Colour: Dallas Green—the one-man band and former leader of the aggressive post-hardcore band Alexisonfire—explores his vulnerable side in delicate acoustic tunes packed with lyrical poignancy
- Bombay Bicycle Club: winner of the Best New Band award at the 2010 NME Awards, this melodic English indie-rock quartet smothers bubbly pop and reverb-soaked post-punk in infectious singles such as “Always Like This” and “Shuffle”
- Bleachers: a side project of Jack Antonoff, best known as the lead guitarist of Fun, Bleachers unleashes indie-pop anthems such as “I Wanna Get Better” that instantly gets audiences singing along
- Click here to view the full lineup