What You'll Get
- $23 for one ticket to A Game of Scones (up to $46.22 value)
- When: February 27–March 22
- Where: Coral Springs Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
A two-item minimum is required.
A Game of Scones
- The Plot: Sonny, the owner of the popular Sonny’s Scones, is murdered, and everyone scrambles to take over his throne—a pleather office chair—as well as control of the cafe before winter falls.
- For Fans Of: Game of Thrones; parodies; musicals; Irish pastries
- Show-Stoppers: the slinky eponymous theme song
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance reservation req. at least 72 hours prior to show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Coral Springs Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Coral Springs Center for the Performing Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before show. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. 2 item minimum is required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.