What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to The Wiggles: Ready, Steady, Wiggle! Tour (up to $61.47 value)
- When: Friday, September 5, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Seating: rear mezzanine
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Wiggles: Ready, Steady, Wiggle! Tour
- What: “the world’s biggest preschool band,” a title gained from entertaining and educating toddlers around the globe since 1991
- Who: Anthony (the original blue Wiggle), Emma (in yellow), Simon (in red), Lachy (in purple)
- Who else: Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Captain Feathersword
- Why kids love The Wiggles: the colorful quartet encourages dancing and participation from pintsize audience members, fostering a sense of youthful empowerment usually found only in preteen monarchs
- Why parents love The Wiggles: the giddy song-and-dance show inspires healthy eating, kindness, and other positive morals and values in a relatable way for children
- On this tour: they’ll be sharing tunes from their latest album, Apples and Bananas, plus classic hits
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Believe it or not, Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym. But after a 1996 renovation installed a 1,471-seat theatre and deflated every ghost-inhabited basketball, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Every year, approximately 200,00 patrons migrate to its riverside confines for a packed schedule of Broadway shows, comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. In addition to its performing arts, the Center’s Coral Springs Museum of Arts showcases both a permanent collection and traveling exhibits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Must redeem in advance of show date. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Coral Springs Center For The Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Coral Springs Center For The Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.